Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you married to Jesus?

Are you married to Jesus or just dating him?

When you are dating, you are just two people enjoying each others company for short periods of time. At the end of the date you go your seperate ways, leading seperate lives.

But when you decide to join your lives together as one in marriage you become joint heirs of all that life has for you. Everything that is his/hers becomes yours and all that is yours becomes his/hers. When you become totally devoted to each other, you pull together in good times and in bad. You make it through together, never leaving the other behind. You are one for eternity.

Now I ask you again.

Are you married to Jesus or just dating him?

Hosea 2: 19-20, And I will betroth you unto me forever; yea I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgement and in loving kindness an in mercies, I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness, and thou shalt know the Lord.

Just a thought

No comments: